Happiness;







Exo's Stage - Wolf Era ✿◠‿◠
Selasa, 5 November 2013 @ Selasa, November 05, 2013

Assalamualaikum,, Annyeong~

Hai semua,  Okiey guys, what I wanna do right now? Hehe, lulu dah lama nak buat cuma tak berkesempatan lagi.. buat apa? Kumpulkan semuaPERFORMANCE OF EXO DURING WOLF ERA ! Hee~ So, chekidout ^_^ I'll give their link only, ok? Because exo have a lot performances .. xD I know it's late but do I care?? Haha lol

  
130530 Exo comeback at M!Countdown - Intro + Wolf ♡

130531 Exo comeback at Music Bank - Intro + Wolf ♡

130601 Exo comeback at Music Core - Intro + Wolf ♡


130607 Exo at Music Bank - Interview + Wolf + Ending ♡





130614 Exo at Music Bank  - Wolf + Win + Encore ♡ #EXO1stWin 

130615 Exo at Music Core  - Wolf + Win + Speech ♡ #EXO2ndWin 

130619 Exo at Show Champion - Wolf  ♡ #EXO3rdWin 




130626 Exo at Show Champion - Wolf (Chinese version) ♡









That's all from me.. Enjoy but I'm really sorry if I got a mistakes /: I got confused about #Exo3rdWin .. I didn't remember the date, huwaa, really sorry T^T 



Older PostNewer Post